We are a global provider of innovative, state of the art products and services for comprehensive engine-driven management, protection, monitoring and control solutions. We offer the full line of engine instrumentation products from FW Murphy Production Controls along with extensive engine control development expertise from EControls to provide customers with a complete solution approach for engine control, protection, and monitoring. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and service. Our commitment is to understand and meet the requirements of our customers and maintain an environment which encourages all employees to pursue never-ending improvements in quality and productivity. The company employs over 380 employees worldwide with a global reach including locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma; San Antonio & Rosenberg, Texas; Grants Pass, Oregon; Hangzhou, China.
Reporting & Supervisory Responsibility
- This position reports to the Vice President, Operations and Vice President, EControls.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
Key Job Elements
- Support Global Operations, Engineering and Sales Leadership
- Analyze data and develop strategic reports and presentations for departments
- Track daily sales for all sites and produce a global dashboard
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and presentations
- Develop and track plant and business metrics
- Coordinate Best Practices across global Operations
- Identify and standardize global organizational practices
- Benchmark internal and external operations practices
- Assist with annual Best Practices Summit
- Support Business Development and Customer Program Management
- Analyze current and future revenue data and develop strategic reports and presentations for global sales strategic direction
- Track opportunities pipeline and produce global dashboard
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, conference calls and presentations by securing proper locations and equipment
- Coordinate and manage calendar(s) as needed
- Assist in creation of presentation material for monthly operational meetings and quarterly board meetings
- Manage and maintain customer presentation material, quote system, and other global customer information, including document review for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate travel and expense reports for team as needed
- Promotes the Company’s Core Values, Vision and overall learning culture.
- Associate's degree in business or related field required.
- Minimum of five (5) years administrative support experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and a high level of self-motivation
- Demonstrates the ability to:
- maintain strict confidentiality
- learn emerging technologies to maintain office efficiencies
- prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner, including strong time management and organizational skills
- think ahead and effectively communicate/plan work schedules, materials, and equipment
- establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with others
- collaborate and work effectively as a team.
Position Type, Schedule and Travel
This is a full-time position with minimal travel. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, starting between 7-8 a.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EControls and FW Murphy Production Controls provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EControls and FW Murphy Production Controls comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.