We are a global provider of innovative, state of the art products and services for comprehensive engine-driven management, protection, monitoring, and control solutions. We offer the full line of engine instrumentation products from FW Murphy Production Controls along with extensive engine control development expertise from EControls to provide customers with a complete solution approach for engine control, protection, and monitoring. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and service. Our commitment is to understand and meet the requirements of our customers and maintain an environment which encourages all employees to pursue never-ending improvements in quality and productivity. The company employs over 380 employees worldwide with a global reach including locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma; San Antonio & Rosenberg, Texas; Grants Pass, Oregon; Hangzhou, China.
Reporting & Supervisory Responsibility
- This position reports to the Director, Human Resources
- This position has supervisory responsibility for an HR Generalist.
Key Job Elements
- Develop and maintain strategic recruitment procedures, tools, programs and services that best align with the organization’s recruitment objectives
- Build a quality relationship with internal customers and external network
- Lead employee onboarding program for all new hires
- Formalize the Intern / Co-Op program company wide
- Establish a robust process to recruit college graduates
- Update current, and design new, recruiting and onboarding procedures as needed
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Coordinates and/or conducts interviews for various positions within the organization
- Design and conduct recruitment/interview training for hiring managers
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
- Drive overall employee development strategy
- Undertake Talent review process with all department heads
- Work with department heads to development career maps for key employees
- Develop a needs assessment to build an annual calendar of development activities to meet the needs of key employees
- Collaborate with engineering managers to continue the rollout of the engineering development matrix
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- MBA a plus
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in management level recruitment
- Experience recruiting in a manufacturing, engineering or related industry highly preferred
Key Performance Characteristics
- High degree of discipline regarding attention to details
- Strong communicator, with exceptional written communication skills, strong understanding of writing styles, and grammar. Ability to proofread documents to ensure all intra-company communications are of the highest quality
- A proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Strong time and project management skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for achieving results, a can-do attitude that is relentless in the pursuit of their goals
- A solution based thinker, who is always open to new methodologies and techniques for improving the efficiency and accuracy of HR processes. Is willing to challenge convention to change the game
- Demonstrated experience in employee development, coaching, and performance management sets high expectations for themselves and their team, comfortable addressing performance issues with employees
Position Type, Schedule, and Travel
- This is a full-time position with an expected 35% travel time.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EControls and FW Murphy Production Controls provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EControls and FW Murphy Production Controls comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.